FANDOM

SirGawain8

aka Gawain

Content Moderator Del (Chat Moderator)
  • I live in Illinois
  • I was born on September 18
  • My occupation is Being a reporter
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Can someone tell me the tools we need to create some kartparts .Pls

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Bellas Mom will end the Wiki in a few days! Will it leave forever? ;(

      Loading editor
  • How do i delete a pic?

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Sdadasd
      Loading editor
  • HEY GAWAIN!! I figured out a way we can talk together! We can talk through Skinseed Messenger! It is an app for messaging people on skinseed(people who make Minecraft skins on an app for iPhone called Skinseed) you can sign in with your gmail. So if you download it we can talk. So it is not bye forever!

      Loading editor
  • Hey Sirgawain! It's me Bella34521! Remember me/ I had asked you to the Spooky Street Dance last year! You missed it though,but that's ok. I have a new account named DazzlinGirl,My Bella34521 account got hacked. Anyway,I just was checking in. Bye Byez! 

    )
      Loading editor
  • It says you are a mod now and not a admin! Why?

      Loading editor
  • I've been reading into your arguments with Sussettey, and have realized that there has been a lot of bias going on when it comes to who gets banned, and it seems like, even if you initiate an argument, S1 usually gets the blame. Now I'm not saying I'm taking sides, but it seems only fair if both parties get punished.

    What seems to be going on is that someone will say something, you say something that causes S1 to fire back, and chaos erupts from there.

    I just want to let you know that if these arguments happen again, you will both be punished.

      Loading editor
  • Hi

      Loading editor
  • Sussettey1 is being a bit unreasonable. She dosent agree with your rules? Well she can just say “I don’t agree” because starting arguments dosent make sense.

      Loading editor
    SirGawain8
    SirGawain8 closed this thread because:
    I'm done with this
    17:06, January 21, 2018
    • View all 65 replies
    • Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      BeBeYouTiful wrote:
      Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      BeBeYouTiful wrote:
      Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      Elks447XD wrote:
      Now, I know this comment may offend some users, but can somebody please just close this stinkin' thread? We all have different opinions! We all get it! Our points have been proven! Now let's just stop this! GE2LF, you could have discussed this with Gawain in PRIVATE chat, (Not blaming you gal, I agree we all need to stop!) By people making threads, it sparks a fire, and then others are getting involved and fights are being started! Sometimes I think we all take sides every once in a while because we feel bad, but this isn't always the answer, it is mean and unfair, and in the end, causes more chaos and misunderstandings. This could escalate into something more, please stop making threads about these topics because people are getting offended. And if nobody has ANYTHING nice to say, don't say it, or discuss this in PRIVATE chat. I'm not trying to "lie", nor "cyberbully", nor get involved, nor take sides, for pete's sake don't do me stress.


      (P.S. I won't be surprised if I get shunned by angry users in chat the next day about posting this comment tbh. -.- My apologies for any offended users reading this. )

      I agree, Sussettey keeps annoying me
      That's not what she was saying...
      Idc
      lol then what are you agreeing to? That "idc" moment was pretty dumb.
      I was agreeing to the part where she said we need to stop this arguring
      You're the reason why we're arguing. You're annoying me.
      Just leave alone then.Plz don't carry this on.
      I agree BeBeYouTiful
      Oh, I'm carrying on!?
      I meant stop talking about it because it's obvious you are tired of it so you should try to stop it!
      Sussettey this is going to go on for ages, just stop for once
      I'm not going to stop until you finally understand what I say, which, by the way, you haven't yet. The only reason why I keep repeating things is because you never understand me!
      Oh I see, I guess you expect me to put my legs to the floor and start screaming "OH I JUST LOVE OS ITS JUST SO AMAZING WOW"
      NO! I just want you to give it an actual CHANCE and watch the episodes I RECOMMENDED. You know, I tried to be nice about it, and you're the one who provoked the argument.

      And by the way, your reply has NOTHING to do with what I wrote. Another classic example of what I'm talking about.

        Loading editor
    • Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      BeBeYouTiful wrote:
      Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      BeBeYouTiful wrote:
      Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      Sussettey1 wrote:
      SirGawain8 wrote:
      Elks447XD wrote:
      Now, I know this comment may offend some users, but can somebody please just close this stinkin' thread? We all have different opinions! We all get it! Our points have been proven! Now let's just stop this! GE2LF, you could have discussed this with Gawain in PRIVATE chat, (Not blaming you gal, I agree we all need to stop!) By people making threads, it sparks a fire, and then others are getting involved and fights are being started! Sometimes I think we all take sides every once in a while because we feel bad, but this isn't always the answer, it is mean and unfair, and in the end, causes more chaos and misunderstandings. This could escalate into something more, please stop making threads about these topics because people are getting offended. And if nobody has ANYTHING nice to say, don't say it, or discuss this in PRIVATE chat. I'm not trying to "lie", nor "cyberbully", nor get involved, nor take sides, for pete's sake don't do me stress.


      (P.S. I won't be surprised if I get shunned by angry users in chat the next day about posting this comment tbh. -.- My apologies for any offended users reading this. )

      I agree, Sussettey keeps annoying me
      That's not what she was saying...
      Idc
      lol then what are you agreeing to? That "idc" moment was pretty dumb.
      I was agreeing to the part where she said we need to stop this arguring
      You're the reason why we're arguing. You're annoying me.
      Just leave alone then.Plz don't carry this on.
      I agree BeBeYouTiful
      Oh, I'm carrying on!?
      I meant stop talking about it because it's obvious you are tired of it so you should try to stop it!
      Sussettey this is going to go on for ages, just stop for once
      I'm not going to stop until you finally understand what I say, which, by the way, you haven't yet. The only reason why I keep repeating things is because you never understand me!
      Oh I see, I guess you expect me to put my legs to the floor and start screaming "OH I JUST LOVE OS ITS JUST SO AMAZING WOW"
      NO! I just want you to give it an actual CHANCE and watch the episodes I RECOMMENDED. You know, I tried to be nice about it, and you're the one who provoked the argument.

      "I tried to be nice about it"

      You call ignoring people asking you to stop talking nice?

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message