please do not steal, it may not be that good but still
this is an update on my newer art, i sometimes use 500 by 500 images so sorry for small size. some images are older than others.
i will take requests for profile pictures, but i can only draw animals and am not drawing anthros at the moment. i also do have a life so if your art takes a while then, well...yeahRead more >
Please do not cause chaos because of the user LAHM. For those of you who don't know who LAHM is, he/she/them is a user that is rumored to be a hacker. Making posts discussing them is fine, but please do not feel threatened at all. Chances are LAHM is a young child that has been pretending to be a hacker and finds it fun to harrass other users. DO NOT reply to threats or insults, as this can cause further issues. When you see a hacker/bully/troll/vandal, it's your job to report this to an admin. DO NOT abuse your power as an admin, and don't ban random users that you "suspect" could be hackers. You need REAL evidence that someone is a hacker/bully/troll/vandal, and as long as you have evidence it's your job to take care of these issues a…Read more >
Please don't steal rip
I'm Alphy on Chicken Smoothie. c: I have lots more digital art but those are my newest pieces. Again, do not use as profile pictures or steal them or anything please. Most are contest entries.Read more >
1. Never, ever comment in blog posts unless using a spare account. This puts you at risk for being hacked as hackers know your username and can easily try to crack your password.
2. Use a secret question instead of the "animal food" question set to recover your password. If it's your favorite food, set the answer as something random like your email address.
3. You can share you username on the wiki but NEVER share personal information, even if it is your favorite food.
4. Don't fall for any tricks like "I can help get you this item if you give me your password". This is a total scam.
5. Don't accept friend requests. This sounds silly, but to be safe, only friend people you see on the wiki for KK.
Please stay safe!Read more >
I've been thinking of some things that should be added to Kart Kingdom. Here are a few suggestions I have.
More secure password security
Free Chat (Except there are some words you can't type, like on Animal Jam)
A house (garage?)
Shops and more lands, and some form of currency
Pets and adoption centers
Items that can expire except for code items, maybe special exclusive shop items so that trading will be more vitalRead more >